THE cinematography event of the year!Don’t Miss It!
Our hand-picked team of 9 world-class cinematographers reveal how you can create superior looking film, instantly set yourself apart from the competition, and amaze your fellow filmmakers.
As filmmaking continues to explode in both entertainment and education (plus, the cost of professional equipment is coming down) the industry is becoming more and more competitive.
You can no longer “rest on your laurels”… the key is watching what the master filmmakers and cinematographers are doing.
And that’s exactly why we created Cine Summit, which has quickly become the world’s LARGEST online event for Filmmakers and Cinematographers (with over 25,000 anticipated to attend CS3!).
Click below to reserve your FREE ticket right now to learn the best secrets, tips and techniques from world-class filmmakers and cinematographers
Meet Your Cine Summit Experts
Tuesday, January 20th
11am EST // 4pm GMT
COMPOSITION AND CAMERA OPERATING FOR THE BIG SCREEN:
Frankie DeMarco (“Mad Men”, “All is Lost”, “Margin Call”)
Story Telling Techniques: How to Add Massive Production Value
Kevin Shahinian – Pacific Pictures
LIGHTING MINIMALISM: EXTRAORDINARY CINEMATOGRAPHY WITH MINIMAL LIGHTING
Rasmus Heise (Oscar Winning Short Film “Helium”, Sony, Coca-Cola)
HOW TO FILM BEAUTY VS. ACTION
Matthew Santo (Nike, Google, Reebok and more)
DECONSTRUCTING HIGH-END CAR COMMERCIALS
Stefan Borbely (BMW, Ford, Lexus)
Wednesday, January 21st
11am EST // 4pm GMT
Delivering Storytelling Impact with Light, Lens and Camera
Shane Hurlbut, ASC(“Terminator”, “We Are Marshall”)
MOTIVATED LIGHTING: USING SPACE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
David Vollrath (“Lincoln”, “Sprite”. Nickelodeon”)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LENSES
Caleb Pike (dslrvideoshooter.com)
Camera Movement That Makes A Difference
Matt Workman (IBM, Panasonic, P. Diddy)
You Will Discover
- 1.Why getting a “bad” shot… might actually be a GOOD thing (this “secret” will surprise you)
- 2.The “swiss-army” lighting secret (use this ONE powerful lighting setup to get virtually unlimited shots)
- 3.The secret to working with a badly lit room – and turning it into a natural shot
- 4.Your low-cost lighting shopping list (how to save up to 50% on your lighting gear!)
- 5.This one technique will have directors seeking to work with you (it’s why the top cinematographers are so “in demand)
- 6.Love Mad Men? See how their cinematographer creates his work(from choosing the right lens to getting that perfect “look”)
- 7.The best time to light from the front – and when to light from the side (get this lighting technique wrong and you’ll ruin the shot)
- 8.How to create “million-dollar shots”… with just two lights (perfect if you are working with a smaller budget)
- 9.How to create visually stunning imagery… with even the most ordinary lamp.
- 10.How to give yourself an automatic 87% raise!
- 11.The “go to” camera move for a big budget look (achievable with even basic equipment)
- 12.The one tool every filmmaker should be using to have directors and producers loving you (everybody has access to it)
…And so much more!
Meet Your Host
Aviv Vana is the founder of Big League Film School, a filmmaking website that focuses on connecting our community with some of the most accomplished artists working in the industry. Since 2013 he has brought on filmmakers who have worked on projects ranging from HBO’s “Mad Men” to top Brand’s like Nike and BMW.
He is the host of the CineSummits, and blogs regularly on techniques that propel filmmakers to the ultimate goal of mastering their craft.
Aviv also interviews many seasoned veterans on the Big League Film School blog, where everyday filmmakers can get a peak into the inner workings of those that are leading in the field.